e hënë, 11 qershor 2007

First Post!

June 13, 2007

Right now I'm sitting in the library of Vassar College in Poughkeepsie, NY. I haven't had many opportunities to work on my blog, but I just wanted to thank everyone for their donations to Bike & Build on my behalf and keep you all up to date on what is happening. It's our 4th day of biking, and I'm having a wonderful time. Hopefully I'll have more time to write and post pictures, but in the meantime you can check out what's happening on the Providence to Seattle trip at the P2S Route Tracker website. It has journal entries for each day of the trip as well as some pictures.

Also, if you think we're crazy for riding our bikes across the United States, check out my friend from college who is riding his bike from California to Malaysia (maybe with the help of a flight across the Atlantic). His trip makes ours look like a walk in the park.

More later...
Nathan

Nuk ka komente: